Te Au Moana Luau - Wailea Beach Marriott
Te Au Moana “The Ocean Tide” is an extraordinary Luau Experience. The ocean tide is a constant among the generations of Hawaiians. Sit back and enjoy the ancestral telling’s of the people of the Pacific through lavish songs and dances. The songs and dances celebrate their intrinsic skills. Te Au Moana Luau at Wailea Beach Marriott and Spa is an extraordinary Maui Luau experience like no other.
- Authentic Hawaiian luau
- Receive fresh flower lei or carved wooden fish hook necklace
- Wide variety of cultural demonstrations and hands-on activities (e.g. flower crafting, kapa and bookmark making, casual hulas and storytelling)
- All-you-care-to-eat luau buffet
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Te Au Moana Luau Banquet staff available to start the evening
- Check-in - Bar opens, Cashier Hut opens, Photo opportunity with fresh flower lei (subject to seasonal availability)
- Live music
- Crafters: Hawaiian crafter, Samoan crafter, Tongan crafter, and poi pounder
- Interactive Stations: Flower craft, coconut husking, Ulumaika, Hula dancing, and kapa printing
- Imu Unearthing
- Luau Buffet
- Te Au Moana Show
- Luau ends
- Freshly baked taro and Hawaiian sweet roll
- Upcountry mixed greens with house made dressing
- Mango basil butter, Ranch dressing, Papaya seed dressing
- Hawaiian potato salad with green onions and green onion oil
- Soba noodle salad, crispy fried soba noodles
- Cucumber, red onion namasu, toasted seasame seeds
- Pineapple cole slaw, julienne red onion, diced tomatoes and cilantro
- Wailea Beach Macaroni pasta salad, chive
- Lomi lomi salmon with candied citrus zest
- Fruit salad (pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, passion fruit puree, toasted coconut)
- Kula Farms stir-fry vegetables with fresh herbs
- Seafood vegetable pasta primavera with olives and parmesan cheese
- Hawaiian purple sweet potatoes with coconut syrup and toasted coconut
- Roasted garlic edamame fried rice
- Shoyu, honey & ginger roasted chicken
- Honey teriyaki grilled steak, peppers and onions
- Imu kalua pig
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Sweet potato haupia squares
- Chocolate brownies
- Key lime squares
- Banana nut bread
- Assorted cookies
Hawaii Activities Discount offers the best Hawaii Luaus. Don't miss the Te Au Moana Luau, Wailea Marriott Luau! Reserve the Luau at Wailea Beach Marriott and Spa today!
Te Au Moana Luau
Te Au Moana Luau Buffet
Hawaiian Imu Ceremony
- Where and When:
- September 3rd - June 3rd: Check-in is at 4:30 pm.
June 4th - September 2nd: Check-in at 5:00 pm.
Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, 3700 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei, HI 96753 View Map
Free self parking at Wailea Beach Resort Parking structure.
Valet parking is $40. (subject to change without notice)
**If guests are redirected to park at "The Shops of Wailea" due to structure being full, guests may seek validation at the front desk.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Premium seating also includes a separate line at check-in, allowing for a faster check-in and bypassing the standard line.
- Operation Days:
- Monday & Saturday.
Also available on November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- 3 hours
- Wailea Marriott Luau