Royal Lahaina (Myths of Maui) Luau
Experience the magic at this cultural celebration of the dance, music and traditional festivities of the Hawaiian and Polynesian people.
Each evening, as spectacular sunsets color the sky over blue seas and highlight the silhouettes of Molokai and Lanai in the background, Old Hawaii beckons at the best oceanfront location in Maui. Royal Lahaina Luau invites you to join their Ohana (family) where you will enjoy an evening of traditional Hawaiian celebrations.
Upon arrival at the award-winning Royal Lahaina Luau, you will be welcomed with a lei greeting and be offered a Mai Tai as the dazzling sunset unfolds before your eyes.
Make sure you arrive early so you don't miss the authentic Imu (underground oven) Ceremony, where Kalua Pig, the evening's main course, is unearthed. You will then enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open-bar throughout the night.
VIP Upgrade: Bypass the entry line and proceed directly to the luau entrance, 15 minute earlier entry to the luau, front section seating, flower lei for paid ladies and kukui nut lei for paid gentlemen, first set of tables to
begin dinner service.
Vegetarian (V), Gluten Free (GF)
- Green Salad (V/GF)
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island (V) or Papaya Seed Dressing (V/GF)
- Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad (V/GF): Fruit Salad
including Banana, Mandarin Oranges, Coconut Flakes, Macadamia Nuts mixed
together with Mayonnaise
- Macaroni Salad (V): Combination of Elbow Macaroni Nodles, Mayonnaise, Shredded Carrots, Parsley, Salt and Pepper
- Asian Shrimp Salad: Fresh Watercress, Bean Sprouts,
Cucumber, Celery, Carrots, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Onions and Shrimp with
- Cucumber Namasu (V/GF): Tangy Asian Mixture of Cucumber, Carrots, Onions and Rice Vinegar
- Lomi Lomi Salmon (GF): Hawaiian Recipe of Salted Salmon, Onions and Tomatoes
- Poi (V/GF): Hawaiian Delicacy, Pounded Taro Root with Water
- Pan Fried Noodles (V): Chow Mein Noodles Pan Fried with Onions, Carrots, Celery, Garlic, Chives and Soy Sauce
- Fried Rice (V/GF): Rice, Pan Fried with Peas, Carrots, Garlic, Onions and Soy Sauce
- Huli Chicken on Veggie Long Rice Noodles (GF): Recipe of Chicken,
Veggies and Long Rice Noodles Marinated in an Asian Influenced Sauce and
- Sesame Honey Island Fish w/ Spinach and Mango Coconut Sauce (GF):
Sesame & Honey Basted Fish Broiled on Spinach, Topped with a Mango
Coconut Cream Sauce
- Kalua Pork (GF): Roasted Pork Cooked in the Imu, Underground Oven
- Teriyaki Beef (GF)
- Whole Kernel Corn (V/GF)
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (V)
- Molokai Sweet Potato (V/GF): Purple Sweet Potato Variety that is Steamed and Served with Coconut Syrup and Flakes
Keiki (Children) Menu:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting (V)
- White Cake with White Frosting and Coconut Shavings (V)
- Guava Cream Tarts (V): Filling Guava Jam and Vanilla Pudding on a Tart Crust
- Haupia (V/GF): Hawaiian Dessert of Gelatin Coconut Pudding
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm for VIP seating.
Check in at 6:00 pm for Standard seating.
Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is a $5.00 fee per car for parking paid at the gate.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily.
Closed on Halloween 2018
- 3 hours
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 500