Wailele Polynesian Luau - Westin Maui
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
The Westin Resort and Spa Polynesian Wailele Luau presents an eclectic and exhilarating Polynesian performance. The performance includes a delicious dinner and a heart-stopping fire knife dance finale.
The Wailele Luau showcases colorful costumes, traditional and authentic dances and songs. Three-time Merrie Monarch winner Kamaka Kukowa with show choreographer Reri Septirno have redesigned Wailele Luau at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa. Held outdoors at the Isle Valley Terrace in lush tropical gardens, the dinner show utilizes the elements of earth, fire and water to reflect the rich Polynesian culture through superb performances with vibrant costumes.
The new Isle Valley Terrace with an intimate seeting of tropical gardens presents the uncompromising views for guests to embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands where dance was considered not just as a form of entertainment, but as means of telling stories. Highlights include the story of Pele, Goddess of Fire and a new performance dedicated to Wailele (meaning waterfalls). The show also features dances from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand and Samoa. The breathtaking finale is none other than Maui's only extreme fire-knife dance performance led by fire-knife dance champion Martin Tevaga.
Enjoy a superb Hawaiian meal served buffet style with traditional selections for an authentic experience. The two-and-a-half-hour show includes a free flow of drinks all evening with Mai Tai using Maui Pineapple Rum, signature cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
The Wailele Luau at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa includes a shell lei greeting for all guests. The complete buffet dinner, open bar and show featuring the Fire Knife Finale are included with the price of your reservation. Tropical Cocktail Hour starts at 5:00pm and dinner begins at 6:00pm.
Premium Seating - Seating is the front section of the seating area. Tables are assigned based on when you make your reservation.
- Seating is behind the Premium Section and to the sides. Tables are
assigned based on a first come first serve the day of the luau.
- Lei greeting
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Taro and French Dinner Rolls
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Lilikoi Cheesecake
- Coconut Raspberry Cake
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.
Gluten/Celiac option: Plain Chicken Breast w/ Grilled Veggies Chef's Choice and Fruit Platter
Vegan/Vegetation option: Chef's Choice Grilled Veggies
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center, then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Aloha Pavilion.
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm. Luau ends around 8:30 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm. Luau ends around 8:00 pm.
- For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us ASAP so we can try to accommodate them.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to change without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- The luau offers $15 self-parking validation. Alternatively, pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour (subject to change without notice). You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau