Wailele Polynesian Luau - Westin Maui
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
Beginning March 17th the luau will be
moving to the Valley Isle Terrace, a lush garden setting. Guests will
enjoy an intimate show with uncompromised views of the performance. There
will only be one seating section at the Valley Isle Terrace.
The Westin Resort and Spa Polynesian Wailele Luau presents an eclectic and exhilarating Polynesian performance. The performance includes a delicious dinner and a heart-stopping fire knife dance finale.
The Wailele Luau showcases colorful costumes, traditional and authentic dances and songs. Three-time Merrie Monarch winner Kamaka Kukowa with show choreographer Reri Septirno have redesigned Wailele Luau at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa. Held outdoors alongside legendary Ka'anapali Beach with a stunning oceanfront backdrop, the dinner show utilizes the elements of earth, fire and water to reflect the rich Polynesian culture through superb performances with vibrant costumes.
The newly-revitalized Aloha Pavilion with cascading waterfalls, tropical gardens and tiki torches presents the perfect setting for guests to embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands where dance was considered not just as a form of entertainment, but as means of telling stories. Highlights include the story of Pele, Goddess of Fire and a new performance dedicated to Wailele (meaning waterfalls). The show also features dances from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand and Samoa. The breathtaking finale is none other than Maui's only extreme fire-knife dance performance led by fire-knife dance champion Martin Tevaga.
Enjoy a superb Hawaiian meal served buffet style with traditional selections for an authentic experience. The two-and-a-half-hour show includes a free flow of drinks all evening with Mai Tai using Maui Pineapple Rum, signature cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
The Wailele Luau at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa includes a shell lei greeting for all guests. The complete buffet dinner, open bar and show featuring the Fire Knife Finale are included with the price of your reservation. Tropical Cocktail Hour starts at 5:00pm and dinner begins at 6:00pm.
Premium Seating: The best way to experience the Wailele Luau. Premium seating includes reserved seating at one of our premium viewing locations and early check-in.
- Lei greeting
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Taro and French Dinner Rolls
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Lilikoi Cheesecake
- Coconut Raspberry Cake
Special Thanksgiving Day Menu
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.
Gluten/Celiac option: Plain Chicken Breast w/ Grilled Veggies Chef's Choice and Fruit Platter
Vegan/Vegetation option: Chef's Choice Grilled Veggies
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center, then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Aloha Pavilion.
Effective March 17th, the luau show will move from the Aloha Pavilion to the Valley Isle Terrace. In this new space, guests will be welcomed into a lush garden setting and enjoy an intimate show with uncompromised views of the performance.
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm for Premium Guests and 5:45 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm. Luau ends around 8:30 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm for Premium Guests and 5:15 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm. Luau ends around 8:00 pm.
- For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us ASAP so we can try to accommodate them.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to change without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- Pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour. You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. There is no luau parking available at the Westin Resort. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau