Drums of the Pacific Luau - Hyatt Regency Maui
Enjoy a delicious feast, an exceptional show and much more at the hottest and most romantic night in the Pacific. The Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau entertainment includes hula lessons, poi ball lessons, coconut tree climbing, and more, all while you enjoy the open bar. It is a great way to experience the culture of Hawaii first-hand. Next is a great meal, featuring Kalua Pig cooked in an authentic Imu Pit, and a dazzling array of island favorites lined up in a generous all you can eat buffet. An exotic Polynesian fashion show is followed by a spectacular cultural explosion of music and dance. This fast paced, high energy show is great for the entire family.
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Imu Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Island Fish
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables Makamaka
- Medallions of Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
- Creamed Taro Leaf w/Coconut Milk
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Pancit Noodle Salad
- Namasu of Onions, Carrots and Cucumbers
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Kauai Taro Poi
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Taro Rolls w/Whipped Lilikoi Butter
- Keiki buffet-Chicken Nuggets and Penne Marinara
- Mai Tai’s
- Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Juices and Sodas
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort’s Sunset Terrace on Ka'anapali Beach
- General Seating is first come first serve seating within the general seating section.
- This fast paced, high energy show is great for the entire family.
Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
General Seating Promo for One Free Child per 2 Paying Adults is not valid on Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, & NYE 1st Show:
Thanksgiving & Christmas the traditional luau buffet will have
additions of Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Chestnut & Portuguese
Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Relish, and Pumpkin &
For NYE 1st show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib & Roasted Potatoes.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
- Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh Handmade Ti leaf lei & Mai Tai greeting.
- VIP Seating: Front
row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei or Keepsake Kukui Nut lei &
Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.
NYE 2nd Show:
NYE 2nd show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime
Rib, Roasted Potatoes & added desserts. The luau will also include a
complimentary souvenir photo and keepsake frame, party hats, noise
makers, & sparkling wine.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Fresh Handmade Ti Leaf Lei and Mai Tai greeting
- Preferred Seating: Second row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Kukui Nut lei with Drums Logo and Mai Tai Greeting
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei and Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.
Please note- Seating is VERY limited for holidays. Remember to book early!
Drums of the Pacific Luau
Hyatt Maui Luau
- Where and When:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm for preferred seating and at 5:30 pm for general seating.
NYE 1st Show: Check in at 4:45 pm.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka'anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- One free child (ages 6-12) per two paying adults valid for General Seating only. Does not apply to holiday luaus or from 12/20 - 12/31.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau