Old Lahaina Luau
Old Lahaina Luau is currently closed. The reopening date is TBD.
In ancient Hawaii a luau was prepared to honor royalty. When you attend an Old Lahaina Luau in Maui you are treated like royalty starting with a traditional lei greeting from our friendly staff. The entire Lahaina Luau evening will be filled with island craft demonstrations, traditional music, cultural dances, hula dancing, and of course a delicious Hawaiian luau feast. You will enjoy being surrounded by traditional Hawaiian culture as you relax sipping on your favorite cocktail or drink while taking in the majestic sunset and vista. Old Lahaina Luau’s location and ambience takes you back to the time of an Old Hawaiian fishing village. Reserve your Old Lahaina Luau Tickets for a fantastic night of entertainment and delicious Hawaiian cuisine with Hawaii Activities Discount.
Old Lahaina Luau provides a great family experience. Sit together as a family enjoying music, food, entertainment, and a gorgeous sunset and scenery. If you can fit only one luau in your Hawaii vacation plans, be sure to make it the Old Lahaina luau on the island of Maui. We will be glad to accommodate any special needs such as an infant seat, wheelchair, walkers, etc. Please call us with any questions you may have at 866-482-9775.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas mixed with Olive Oil (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Sweet Potato & Taro Chips (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks garnished with Black Hawaiian Sea Salt (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Local Grown Green Salad: Mesclun Greens, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Char Broiled Pineapple Dressing (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Coconut Cream Dressing: Coco Lopex, Water, Sour Cream (GF / Veg)
- Palaoa Dinner Taro Roll (Veg)
- Maui Pineapple Butter - Seasonal (GF / Veg)
- Guava Honey Butter - Seasonal (GF / Veg)
- Haupia Pudding made with Coconut Milk, Cornstarch and Sugar (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Kulolo: Pudding with Grated Steamed Kalo and Grated Coconut with Coconut Milk (GF / Veg)
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Pua'a Kalua: Pork roasted in our Beachside Imu, the Hawaiian underground oven (GF)
- Lau Lau Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender (GF)
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon (GF)
- Poke Ahi: Ahi Tuna
- Poi: Steamed and Mashed Taro, a Potato-like Root (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Pipi Koala: Grilled Flat Iron Steak (GF)
- I'a Island Catch: Fish with a Lemon Garlic Aioli Sauce (GF)
- Moa Island Style Chicken: Roasted Chicken topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze (GF)
- Roasted Assorted Vegetables - Seasonal: Kabocha Pumpkin, Carrots, Oil, Sea Salt (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Sweet Potato Mash: Local Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Mango Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise (Veg)
- Coffee and Tea Service
- Banana Bread "Makana (Gift)"
*GF = Gluten Free, Veg = Vegetarian, Vn = Vegan
Please note: Menu is subject to change due to seasonal availability.
Old Lahaina Luau Imu
Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
Delicious luau buffet
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm.
March to May & September:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- If you select traditional seating, the booking requires a minimum of 4 people in your party.
If booking a party of 15 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date to be paid before the luau date. You will be given a link on your confirmation email to provide that payment. Gratuity is normally 15% with an added 3% processing fee on the total of the reservation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 480