Haleo Luau is closed as of May 1, 2021. However, to
accommodate our guests who would love to experience a Hawaiian luau,
additional nights have been added to our sister luau, the Island Breeze Luau, which takes place on the historic grounds of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona.
Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay
Most luaus have fallen into an old and tired pattern. The Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions is very different.
Not only does the Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions feature authentic and historical Hawaiian songs, dances, music, language and chants, but it also tells you real stories about Hawaiian tradition.
In addition to the amazing and one-of-a-kind luau, you'll also receive a feast fit for a King or Queen, with roasted pig and delicious fish.
So come join us as we dive into the mythical, traditional, and rich history of the great islands of Hawaii.
No Luau would be complete without the sumptuous food and drink that make these island celebrations so special, offering guests an open bar, several different seating packages.
The Luau is held at the Keauhou Sheraton Surf Resort.
Join us for an amazing evening with the Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay resort.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons & story telling that take place before dinner
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu