Royal Kona Luau (Voyagers of the Pacific Luau)
The Royal Kona Resort in association with Tihati Productions presents "Lava - Legends & Legacies Luau Show," an Island-style celebration of Hawaii and it’s tradition and culture.
A breathtaking view of a vibrant Big Island Hawaiian sky displays the Kona’s sunsets and provides a background for the Royal Kona Resort Luau. The ocean front setting highlights the energy and appeal of this popular Polynesian show. Journey through the South Pacific's legends and lore in historic Kailua-Kona.
After experiencing a delicious all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet, you'll enjoy the acclaimed cast of musicians and dancers from Tihati Productions as they take you on an authentic journey through the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Raratonga, New Zealand and Samoa, through the travels and romance of Holomoana (the voyager) and Kalua (Hawaiian princess). Their performance includes songs and dances rarely seen in typical luau shows and is highlighted by a Samoan "fire knife" dance, simply too amazing to miss!
Escape to the Hawaii of your dreams. Relax with cool trade winds and Hawaiian songs performed by the Tihati Serenaders
. Enjoy Hawaiian arts followed by the and all-you-can-eat luau dinner buffet.
After an all-you-can-eat buffet, you'll enjoy the acclaimed cast of musicians and dancers from Tihati Productions as they take you on a journey through the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii. The Royal Kona Luau show is highlighted by a Samoan "fire knife" dance.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Samoan fire-knife dance finale
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegan)
- Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaya Seed (GF)
- Local Pineapple (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy Free)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy & Gluten)
- Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan)
Royal Kona Luau
Royal Kona Luau Location
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking Validation is $5.00 and covers 3 hours. Additional time is the responsibility of the guest.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island