Royal Kona Luau (Voyagers of the Pacific Luau)
The Royal Kona Resort in association with Tihati Productions presents "Lava - Legends & Legacies Luau Show," an Island-style celebration of Hawaii and it’s tradition and culture.
A breathtaking view of a vibrant Big Island Hawaiian sky displays the Kona’s sunsets and provides a background for the Royal Kona Resort Luau. The ocean front setting highlights the energy and appeal of this popular Polynesian show. Journey through the South Pacific's legends and lore in historic Kailua-Kona.
After experiencing a delicious all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet, you'll enjoy the acclaimed cast of musicians and dancers from Tihati Productions as they take you on an authentic journey through the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Raratonga, New Zealand and Samoa, through the travels and romance of Holomoana (the voyager) and Kalua (Hawaiian princess). Their performance includes songs and dances rarely seen in typical luau shows and is highlighted by a Samoan "fire knife" dance, simply too amazing to miss!
Escape to the Hawaii of your dreams. Relax with cool trade winds and Hawaiian songs performed by the Tihati Serenaders
. Enjoy Hawaiian arts followed by the and all-you-can-eat luau dinner buffet.
After an all-you-can-eat buffet, you'll enjoy the acclaimed cast of musicians and dancers from Tihati Productions as they take you on a journey through the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii. The Royal Kona Luau show is highlighted by a Samoan "fire knife" dance.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- Delicious Hawaiian luau dinner with island fare and local specialties
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Samoan fire-knife dance finale
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian Luau dinner
- Aloha welcome
- Photo opportunities
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad, Assorted Dressings (All Dressings are GF), (V)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten, Contains Egg), (DF)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF), (V), (DF)
- Local Pineapple (GF), (V)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF - Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Kalua Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Steamed Fresh Island Fish (GF - Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF), (V), (DF)
- Steamed White Rice (GF), (V), (DF)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake (Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (V)
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
Royal Kona Luau
Royal Kona Luau Location
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking Validation is $5.00 and covers 3 hours. Additional time is the responsibility of the guest.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island