Maui Nui Luau - Sheraton Maui
Experience a true paradise luau at the Sheraton Maui Nui Luau. The Sheraton Maui Nui Luau is held on Kaanapali Beach at the foot of the famous cliff diving point of Black Rock. The luau festivities and all you can eat buffet is complemented by the Tihati Polynesian Revue. The Tihati Polynesian review is presented by world renowned Polynesian entertainment producer Tihati Productions. Come prepared to be entertained by the best in Hawaiian & Polynesian song and dance. Be amazed at the spectacular fire knife dance. Be ready to participate in the activities and hula.
- Fresh flower lei greeting (if flowers are not available a wooden necklace will be used as a substitute) , Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii cocktail
- Imu ceremony - Hawaiian underground oven cooking
- Kapa and bookmark making
- Casual hulas and storytelling
- Polynesian crafters
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Pareo fashion show
- Tihati Polynesian Revue Spectacular
- Waipoli Greens – Ranch, Papaya Seed Dressing
- Maui Gold Pineapple, Li Hing Mui
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Potato Macaroni Salad
- Pohole Fern Salad
- Cucumber Namasu
- Local Style Fried Rice
- Steamed Moloka’i Sweet Potato, Coconut Butter Glaze
- P.O.G BBQ Chicken
- Steamed Opakapaka, Asian Aromatic Relish
- Teriyaki Steak
- Vegetable Yakisoba
- Kalua Pig
- Chocolate Haupia Bar
- Macadamia Chantilly Cake
- Moloka’i Sweet Potato Crunch
Join the Tihati cast on a spectacular voyage through the South Pacific. The colorful presentation of the Polynesians from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, Rarotonga, New Zealand and Samoa, is set to pulsating and syncopated drum beats. From the celebrative festival dances of Tahiti, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the legendary dance of the Tahitian princess Tiare to the intriguing fireknife dance of Samoa. Feel the love as you dance with a loved one during the Hawaiian Wedding song.
Sheraton Maui Nui Luau Schedule:
5:00 pm Check in
5:30 pm Welcome - Lei Greeting, Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii Drinks, Open Bar, Hawaiian Music, Arts and Crafts
6:45 pm Imu Unearthing
7:00 pm Hawaiian Luau Buffet
7:45 pm Pareo Fashion Show
8:00 pm “Tihati Polynesia Revue” Spectacular
9:00 pm Conclusion
The Luau Feast Includes:
Grilled Teriyaki Steak, Kalua Pork, Sautéed Mahi Mahi w/ Macadamia Nuts & Capers, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Steamed Sweet Potatoes, Poi, Kula Greens with Cucumber & Tomato Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Macaroni Salad, Fried Rice, Sliced Papaya and Pineapple, Assorted Rolls and Butter, Assorted Desserts, Coffee & Tea
Click below for menu descriptions.
Maui Nui Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm for the luau.
Sheraton Maui Resort (View Map)
November 22nd - The luau will be moved to the Anuenue Lawn. this location has no ocean view or Black Rock cliff Dive Ceremony.
Validated parking is $2 that is paid directly to the parking
attendant upon exiting. Valet parking is available at $5 per car.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Guests in the preferred seating section attending with an infant (ages 0-5): If the child does not need a seat then there is no additional fee.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Kaanapali Sunset Luau