Maui Nui Luau - Sheraton Maui
Experience a true paradise luau at the Sheraton Maui Nui Luau. The Sheraton Maui Nui Luau is held on Kaanapali Beach at the foot of the famous cliff diving point of Black Rock. The luau festivities and all you can eat buffet is complemented by the Tihati Polynesian Revue. The Tihati Polynesian review is presented by world renowned Polynesian entertainment producer Tihati Productions. Come prepared to be entertained by the best in Hawaiian & Polynesian song and dance. Be amazed at the spectacular fire knife dance. Be ready to participate in the activities and hula.
- Fresh flower lei greeting (if flowers are not available a wooden necklace will be used as a substitute) , Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii cocktail
- Imu ceremony - Hawaiian underground oven cooking
- Kapa and bookmark making
- Casual hulas and storytelling
- Polynesian crafters
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Pareo fashion show
- Tihati Polynesian Revue Spectacular
- Upcountry Mixed Green Salad
- Papaya Seed Vinaigrette, Creamy Garlic-Herb Dressing, Oriental Vinaigrette Cucumber and Maui Onions Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple Salad with Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Green Pea and Roasted Mix Nut Salad
- Asian-Style Somen Salad with Scallions and Kamaboko
- New Potato Salad with Upcountry Herb Vinaigrette
- Fresh Baked Sweet Taro Rolls and Whipped Butter
- Slow-Roasted Kalua Pork, Steamed Kula Cabbage, Sautéed Maui Onion
- Island-Stype Pulehu Chicken, Soy-Ginger Glaze, Maui Gold Pineapple Salsa
- Grilled Pacific Catch, Ginger-Lemongrass Butter Sauce
- Lomi Lomi Salmon and Poi
- Hawaiian-Style Fried Rice
- Steamed Molokai Sweet Potatoes, Toasted Shaved Coconut with Coconut Butter Glaze
- Guava Chiffon Cake with Toasted Coconut
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Pie
- Mango Bread Pudding with Tahitian Vanilla Bean Custard Sauce
- Traditional Haupia Coconut Pudding
- Assorted Cookies
- Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea
Join the Tihati cast on a spectacular voyage through the South Pacific. The colorful presentation of the Polynesians from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, Rarotonga, New Zealand and Samoa, is set to pulsating and syncopated drum beats. From the celebrative festival dances of Tahiti, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the legendary dance of the Tahitian princess Tiare to the intriguing fireknife dance of Samoa. Feel the love as you dance with a loved one during the Hawaiian Wedding song.
Sheraton Maui Nui Luau Schedule:
5:00 pm Check in
5:30 pm Welcome - Lei Greeting, Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii Drinks, Open Bar, Hawaiian Music, Arts and Crafts
Cocktail Show Only Option:
6:45 pm Imu Unearthing
7:00 pm Hawaiian Luau Buffet
7:45 pm Pareo Fashion Show
8:00 pm “Tihati Polynesia Revue” Spectacular
9:00 pm Conclusion
Cocktail Show Only option includes open bar and show. Non-alcoholic beverages are available for guests under 21. Cocktail Show Only does not include food. Premier seating is not available. Ages listed for Cocktail Show Only applies to cocktail show rates. Check-in time is 6:45 pm for the Cocktail Show Only option.
The Luau Feast Includes:
Grilled Teriyaki Steak, Kalua Pork, Sautéed Mahi Mahi w/ Macadamia Nuts & Capers, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Steamed Sweet Potatoes, Poi, Kula Greens with Cucumber & Tomato Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Macaroni Salad, Fried Rice, Sliced Papaya and Pineapple, Assorted Rolls and Butter, Assorted Desserts, Coffee & Tea
Click below for menu descriptions.
Maui Nui Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm for the luau. For the cocktail show, check-in is between 6:30 pm and 6:45 pm.
Sheraton Maui Resort (View Map)
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Guests in the preferred seating section attending with an infant (ages 0-5): If the child does not need a seat then there is no additional fee.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Kaanapali Sunset Luau