Maui Nui Luau - Sheraton Maui
Maui Nui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site.
Please visit our Maui luaus page for other open luaus on
Experience a true paradise luau at the Sheraton Maui Nui Luau. The Sheraton Maui Nui Luau is held on Kaanapali Beach at the foot of the famous cliff diving point of Black Rock. The luau festivities and all you can eat buffet is complemented by the Tihati Polynesian Revue. The Tihati Polynesian review is presented by world renowned Polynesian entertainment producer Tihati Productions. Come prepared to be entertained by the best in Hawaiian & Polynesian song and dance. Be amazed at the spectacular fire knife dance. Be ready to participate in the activities and hula.
- Fresh flower lei greeting (if flowers are not available a wooden necklace will be used as a substitute) , Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii cocktail
- Imu ceremony - Hawaiian underground oven cooking
- Kapa and bookmark making
- Casual hulas and storytelling
- Polynesian crafters
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Pareo fashion show
- Tihati Polynesian Revue Spectacular
- Waipoli Greens – Ranch, Papaya Seed Dressing GF NF SF V
- Maui Gold Pineapple, Li Hing Mui GF NF SF DF V
- Lomi Lomi Salmon GF NF SF DF
- Potato Macaroni Salad NF SF V
- Pohole Fern Salad NF SF DF V
- Poi GF NF SF DF V
- Cucumber Namasu GF NF SF DF V
- Poke’ NF SF DF
- Local Style Fried Rice NF DF
- Steamed Moloka’i Sweet Potato, Coconut Butter Glaze GF NF SF V
- P.O.G BBQ Chicken GF SF NF DF
- Steamed Opakapaka, Asian Aromatic Relish NF DF
- Teriyaki Steak SF NF DF
- Vegetable Yakisoba NF DF
- Kalua Pig GF SF NF DF
- Chocolate Haupia Bar SF NF V
- Macadamia Chantilly Cake SF V
- Moloka’i Sweet Potato Crunch SF V
- GF = Gluten Free
- SF = Shellfish Free
- NF = Nut Free
- DF = Dairy Free
- V = Vegetarian
Please note: Menu is subject to change based on seasonality.
Join the Tihati cast on a spectacular voyage through the South Pacific. The colorful presentation of the Polynesians from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, Rarotonga, New Zealand and Samoa, is set to pulsating and syncopated drum beats. From the celebrative festival dances of Tahiti, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the legendary dance of the Tahitian princess Tiare to the intriguing fireknife dance of Samoa. Feel the love as you dance with a loved one during the Hawaiian Wedding song.
Sheraton Maui Nui Luau Schedule:
5:00 pm Check in
5:30 pm Welcome - Lei Greeting, Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii Drinks, Open Bar, Hawaiian Music, Arts and Crafts
6:45 pm Imu Unearthing
7:00 pm Hawaiian Luau Buffet
7:45 pm Pareo Fashion Show
8:00 pm “Tihati Polynesia Revue” Spectacular
9:00 pm Conclusion
The Luau Feast Includes:
Grilled Teriyaki Steak, Kalua Pork, Sautéed Mahi Mahi w/ Macadamia Nuts & Capers, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Steamed Sweet Potatoes, Poi, Kula Greens with Cucumber & Tomato Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Macaroni Salad, Fried Rice, Sliced Papaya and Pineapple, Assorted Rolls and Butter, Assorted Desserts, Coffee & Tea
Click below for menu descriptions.
Cliff Dive Ceremony
Maui Nui Luau Setting
Hawaiian Luau Performer
- Where and When:
- Preferred Guest Seating opens at 4:30 pm (may change seasonally).
Standard Guest Seating opens at 4:45 pm (may change seasonally).
Check-in is at the Sheraton Maui Resort.
Sheraton Maui Resort (View Map)
Validated parking is $2 that is paid directly to the parking
attendant upon exiting. Valet parking is available at $5 per car.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Guests in the preferred seating section attending with an infant (ages 0-5): If the child does not need a seat then there is no additional fee.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Kaanapali Sunset Luau