Feast at Lele Luau
This luau is currently unavailable.
Enjoy a spectacular Hawaiian sunset at a Maui Luau with Hawaii Activities Discount! Call Hawaii Activities Discount and we will schedule a fun-filled family affair with a Feast at Lele Luau in Lahaina. Lahaina is the best location for a Maui Luau. The Feast at Lele Luau is located on the beach were ancient royalty once gathered to dance, eat, sing, and play. “Lele” is the ancient name for Lahaina. Enjoy local performances and Hawaiian delicacies as you dine right on the beach at a table covered with white cloth and candles lit for a luau ambiance. Hawaii Activities Discount will schedule this Lahaina Luau with discounted prices. Let us make your Feast at Lele Reservations today!
Upon arrival at the Feast at Lele Luau, you and your family will be greeted with a colorful, flower lei. A lei is a symbol of Hawaiian hospitality. Next you will be treated to a Mai Tai and invited to visit the premium open bar throughout the evening. You will be directed to your table on the beach where you and your family will have a night of enchantment and delight. Not only will your family feast on a most delicious meal, but also become educated with the Polynesian way of life taught to you through song and dance. As your family dines on the array of Polynesian food, a diverse group of talented artist will sing, dance, chant, and drum telling stories of Hawaiian ancient days. The entertainer’s colorful ti-leaf skirts, and full island dress will represent Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand, and Hawaii. You will be enchanted with the setting of the Feast at Lele Luau as you enjoy the view and the history of Lahaina Town. The evening during the Feast at Lele Luau is a fun-filled adventure created for your family in Lahaina. Hawaii Activities Discount will book this luau for you with discounted prices. Contact us today!
The Feast at Lele Luau consists of Polynesian diversity. The Polynesian Islands that are represented are New Zealand, Tahiti, Samoa, and Hawaii.
Thre hour luau
Learn about Polynesian culture and music
Traditional Polynesian cuisine
Flower lei greeting upon arrival
Welcome Mai Tai drink Luau Menu:
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt,
cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice &
Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gufe'e – Grilled Squid in Island Herbs Sauce
- Palusami Breadfruit with Taro Leaf and Coconut Cream
- Shrimp and Avocado with Lilikoi
5th Course Desserts:
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart topped with Fruited Coconut Pudding (Haupia), Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles and Exotic Fruits
Please note: Feast at Lele Luau reserves the right to make
substitutions without notice, as some produce is seasonal. Fish
selections change daily depending on what is caught fresh that day.
Feast at Lele Luau
Feast at Lele Location
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor) View Map
October, November, December & January: Luau takes place from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
February, March, April & September: Luau takes place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
May, June, July & August: Luau takes place from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
If booking a party of 10 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date. You will be provided the phone number to the luau to make payment as Hawaii Discount does not collect this amount.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast at Lele
- 250 guests