Feast at Lele Luau
Make your Feast at Lele Luau Reservations with us by calling 866-482-9775. Please call-ins only. Take advantage of this limited offer by calling us and receive $7.00 OFF any additional activity. The price includes all taxes!
Enjoy a spectacular Hawaiian sunset at a Maui Luau with Hawaii Activities Discount! Call Hawaii Activities Discount and we will schedule a fun-filled family affair with a Feast at Lele Luau in Lahaina. Lahaina is the best location for a Maui Luau. The Feast at Lele Luau is located on the beach were ancient royalty once gathered to dance, eat, sing, and play. “Lele” is the ancient name for Lahaina. Enjoy local performances and Hawaiian delicacies as you dine right on the beach at a table covered with white cloth and candles lit for a luau ambiance. Hawaii Activities Discount will schedule this Lahaina Luau with discounted prices. Let us make your Feast at Lele Reservations today!
Upon arrival at the Feast at Lele Luau, you and your family will be greeted with a colorful, flower lei. A lei is a symbol of Hawaiian hospitality. Next you will be treated to a Mai Tai and invited to visit the premium open bar throughout the evening. You will be directed to your table on the beach where you and your family will have a night of enchantment and delight. Not only will your family feast on a most delicious meal, but also become educated with the Polynesian way of life taught to you through song and dance. As your family dines on the array of Polynesian food, a diverse group of talented artist will sing, dance, chant, and drum telling stories of Hawaiian ancient days. The entertainer’s colorful ti-leaf skirts, and full island dress will represent Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand, and Hawaii. You will be enchanted with the setting of the Feast at Lele Luau as you enjoy the view and the history of Lahaina Town. The evening during the Feast at Lele Luau is a fun-filled adventure created for your family in Lahaina. Hawaii Activities Discount will book this luau for you with discounted prices. Contact us today!
The Feast at Lele Luau consists of Polynesian diversity. The Polynesian Islands that are represented are New Zealand, Tahiti, Samoa, and Hawaii.
Thre hour luau
Learn about Polynesian culture and music
Traditional Polynesian cuisine
Flower lei greeting upon arrival
Welcome Mai Tai drink Luau Menu:
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Palusami–Braisedcoconut cream corned beef w/baked ulu wrapped in young taro leaf
- Stew Figota–Fresh island fishw/mussels, calamari, clam, andshrimp stew
- Third Samoamenu item–Chef’s special creation, specials change daily
5th Course Desserts:
- Carmel Mac Nut Tart topped with Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles
- Fresh Exotic Tropical Fruits
Feast at Lele Luau
Feast at Lele Location
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina View Map (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor)
Summer schedule is from April 1 to September 30: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Winter schedule is from October 1 to March 31: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Times are subject to change.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Any cancellations due to COVID-19 related reasons will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Due to COVID-19, certain inclusions, meal options, and capacities may be changed to adhere to local mandates and current safety & health guidelines.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
If booking a party of 10 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date. You will be provided the phone number to the luau to make payment as Hawaii Discount does not collect this amount.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast at Lele
- 250 guests