Hawaiian Watersports - Kiteboarding Lesson
The best way to discover kitesurfing is to take Hawaii Kiteboard Lessons or Oahu Kiteboard Lessons with Hawaii Activities Discount! Choose Hawaii Kiteboarding lessons or Oahu Kiteboarding lessons from Hawaii Activities Discount. The lesson begins with a talk about safety, how important it is to the sport, and wind theory. You will be taken through the steps of equipment set-up, launching, and landing. You will go through the steps of piloting a 4 line kite, and body dragging in the water. Once you master these skills you will be ready to get up on the board and ride. The equipment for Hawaii Kiteboard Lessons and Oahu Kiteboard Lessons is provided.
Take an Oahu Kiteboarding lesson at one of the best locations in the world to learn, Kailua Bay, Oahu Hawaii. Oahu Kiteboarding lessons are offered year round. Peak season is June, July, and August so make your reservation today online with Hawaii Activities Discount.
- Visit Kailua Bay
- Learn to kitesurf with the only official IKO kiteboarding center on Oahu
- No experience is necessary
- Where and When:
- Lesson times:
9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to your selected lesson time at 171 Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734 View Map
- Special Notes:
- This is an intro kitesurfing lesson, which is focused mostly on theory and less on actual kitesurfing in the ocean. Realistically, to be up and kitesurfing in the open ocean, it takes several lessons and practice.
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- Hawaiian Watersports Kiteboarding
- Equipment is provided from solid brands like Cabrinha, Slingshot and Liquid force. Helmets and lifejackets are required by insurance standards.