Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch Cruise
This Oahu tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Whale Watching Tours page for other available
The Star of Honolulu offers exceptional Oahu whale watching adventures. We will take you beyond Diamond Head for the best views of whales in the straits between Oahu and Maui. The Star of Honolulu's 60 ft observation deck will give you great views smaller vessels cannot offer.
WE GUARANTEE WHALE SIGHTINGS (as provided by Star of Honolulu) or you will receive a whale check to enjoy your next Star Whale Watch cruise free!
Enjoy a complete whale experience with our crew of certified naturalists who share fascinating insights on whales. Hear the whale songs through our Hydrophone. Enjoy an educational whale video presentation and more!
BONUS! Participate in on board Hawaiian Cultural activities such as lei-making to ukulele or hula lessons!
Receive a FREE Child Oahu Whale Watching Cruise for each Adult Oahu Whale Watching purchased!
Star of Honolulu
Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
Whale Watch Standard Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki & Kahala hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guests receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Daily from January 3 through April 5
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.