North Shore Catamaran - Whale Watching Cruise
Oahu's North Shore has more whale sightings than any other location on Oahu. When you cruise along the North Shore it is almost like a trip back in time. The scenery resembles a turn-of-the-century painting. Your friendly captain will share the history of Oahu with you as he searches for these majestic humpback whales. Oahu Whale Watching is very moving. You are at once awed by the majesty of these creatures and humbled by your own fragility. We guarantee whale sightings or you get a free pass to cruise again!
North Shore Catamaran Charters places a great emphasis on responsible tourism on Oahu's North Shore. It is our goal to help you experience the amazing whale watching Hawaii has to offer, while educating our guests and respecting the natural environment of the whales. Climb aboard Ho'o Nanea" a 40 ft catamaran that can accomodate up to 20 passengers for your North Shore Catamaran Charters Whale Watch Adventure!
- Whale watch cruise along Oahu’s North Shore
- See humpback whales frolic in the water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Where and When:
- Morning tour: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Afternoon tour: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at North Shore Catamaran Charters, Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- You should bring: Glasses or contacts if you need them, Still or video camera, with telephoto lens and a sense of wonder!
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from December to Mid May
- 2.5 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- Ho'o Nanea, a 40-foot catamaran, can accommodate up to 20 passengers.