Dolphin Excursions - Wild Dolphin Encounter
Depart from Waianae Boat Harbor with Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Adventures and travel along the magnificent, scenic west coast of Oahu, Hawaii in search of spinner dolphins. Occasionally, you will see bottlenose or spotted dolphins as well. Witness the fantastic aerial stunts performed by these wild Hawaiian dolphins, and take a snapshot to show your friends back home! During the winter, the grand humpback whales join the dolphins in the water. You can see their breaches, fins and tail slaps. Sometimes we're even lucky enough to see a mother and her calf, which is truly amazing, as even the infants dwarf us!
Finally, enjoy your opportunity for snorkel adventures at Hawaii’s immaculate reefs, which are swarming with tropical, colorful fish and giant sea turtles. Snorkeling is dependent on weather and conditions, especially during the winter, but if we can’t snorkel, we just spend more time viewing the majestic humpback whales.
- View spinner dolphins and humpback whales (during whale season)
- Opportunity to occasionally see bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins too
- Perfect photo opportunities
- All snorkel gear provided
Please note: This is a tour that takes you to marine life in
their natural habitat, not in a zoo or park. While dolphins are spotted
around 80-90% of the time, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. The
snorkeling conditions are also dependent on the weather, and snorkeling
only takes place when deemed safe.
Colorful Tropical Fish
Green Sea Turtle
Hawaii Dolphin Tour
Wild Dolphin Encounter
- Where and When:
- Summer: Check-in is at 6:30 am or 10:00 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
Winter: Check-in is at 7:00 am or 10:30 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
- Children must be at least 4 years old.
Everyone is required to wear a mask at check in. On the boat they are optional.
Temperature is taken and recorded, including all staff and boat crew.
- Special Notes:
- Guests may bring their own lunch and beverages on board.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Dolphin Excursions
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins and life vest) is provided, but bringing your own gear is encouraged. You may also purchase a brand new set to take home with you. Wet suits are available to rent for $10 at check-in.
font-family: 'MicrosoftNewTaiLue-Regular', 'sans-serif', Arial, Helvetica;