Hans Hedemann Surf School - Surfing in Waikiki Group Lesson
Hans Hedemann is a Professional Surfer and Hawaiian Waterman. Hans Hedemann and a team of Lifeguard and CPR trained instructors dedicated to an enriched Hawaiian Surfing experience, provide a great experience for Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced Surfers. Lessons are offered in Waikiki (South Shore) and the world famous North Shore. We guarantee you will get up and riding during the 2-hour surf lesson.
Two Hour Group lesson consists of 4 students per instructor pushed into waves and assisted by instructors in surfboard positioning and riding techniques, wave conditions and formations looking for the perfect waves.
- Surf in one of the most popular beaches in the world
- Lelarn from professional surfer instructor
- Small group of four people
Must be 14 years or older for semi-private lesson.
- Where and When:
- 9am, 12pm, 3pm. Complimentary hotel transportation is provided to and from your Waikiki hotel (View Map). You may also meet at Queen Kapiolani Hotel 15 minutes before lesson.
- Children 13 and under must do a private lesson.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Soft (learner) or Regular Surfboards