Hans Hedemann Surf School - Surfing in Waikiki Group Lesson
Hans Hedemann is a Professional Surfer and Hawaiian Waterman. Hans Hedemann and a team of Lifeguard and CPR trained instructors dedicated to an enriched Hawaiian Surfing experience, provide a great experience for Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced Surfers. Lessons are offered in Waikiki (South Shore) and the world famous North Shore. We guarantee you will get up and riding during the 2-hour surf lesson.
Two Hour Group lesson consists of 4 students per instructor pushed into waves and assisted by instructors in surfboard positioning and riding techniques, wave conditions and formations looking for the perfect waves.
- Surf in one of the most popular beaches in the world
- Lelarn from professional surfer instructor
- Small group of four people
- Where and When:
- Lesson times:
8:00 am - 10:00 am
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to your selected lesson time at Hans Hedemann Surf School Waikiki at Queen Kapiolani Hotel, 150 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Must be at least 14 years old to participate in this group lesson.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Soft (learner) or Regular Surfboards