Maita'i Catamaran - Tradewinds Sail
Feel the wind as the waves rush by on this fun filled hour and a half sail. MaiTais, champagne, beer, wine, juice and soft drinks are available for purchase on board. The Maita'i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail is at 11 am, 1 pm, or 3 pm.
The "Maita'i" is a state of the art, twin-hulled, 44-ft catamaran designed specifically for Waikiki Beach! It has new equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 yrs, the legendary "Leahi" Catamaran. She has a safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system. There are 2 large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing. Enjoy convenient barefoot boarding. The Maita'i features a specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds and has state of the art, green Spectra sails.
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort
- Where and When:
- Check-in and boarding is on the beach behind the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815.
Three tour times are available: 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Check in 30 minutes before tour time.
- Bar drinks are cash only.
Face masks are required for check-in/boarding and while moving aboard the boat.
Temperature checks and waiver to be done while checking in.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 1.5 hours
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling