North Shore Catamaran - Sunset Sail
Sail along the North Shore aboard Oahu's "Ho'o Nanea", a 40 foot Catamaran that can accomodate up to 20 passengers. Relax in the warm evening sun and watch the spectacular scenery of the North Shore as the sun sets on this exciting 2 hour adventure.
Includes snacks and soft drinks. Feel free to bring your own favorite beverage.
Join North Shore Catamaran for this 2 hour sail at sunset or for special occasions. Available year round.
Ho'o Nanea Features:
- Safe and stable sailing catamaran – relax and stay dry without sacrificing the feeling of being close to the ocean
- 40-foot catamaran is the perfect size for a Hawaiian sailing adventure
- U.S. Coast Guard certified for 21 passengers
Ho'o Nanea Catamaram
Winter Whale Watching
- Where and When:
- Departs from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu. View Map
Times vary with season.
Summer: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Winter: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- "Ho'o Nanea" a 40 foot catamaran can accommodate up to 20 passengers.