Captain Bob's - Picnic Sail & Snorkeling
Snorkel at the world famous Kaneohe Sandbar! View the amazing coral formation of Kaneohe Bay through the boat's glass bottom as we sail through beautiful Pacific ocean waters. A fun adventure that includes swimming, Hawaiian Style water volleyball, sunning, and a BBQ picnic lunch served on board.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Tasty barbecue burger lunch on board*
- Soft drinks and water are provided (beer and wine are available
for an extra charge at $5 each)
- All snorkeling equipment provided – snorkel, mask, fins, life jackets and floating noodles
- Freshwater rinse available on board after your snorkeling adventure
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) and gluten free burgers are available with advance notice.
Sandbar Oahu Snorkeling
Oahu Boat Tour
Oahu Water Tour
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up starts at 9:10 am and return to hotels will be about 3:30 to 4:00 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be in your confirmation voucher.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
9:10 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
9:20 am - LaCroix Hotel on Olohana Street
9:30 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:35 am - Hyatt Regency Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:40 am - Alohilani Resort on Liliuokalani Avenue
9:45 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
If you have booked transportation and have decided to drive instead, please cancel your transportation at least 24 hours in advance.
Driving directions if you plan to drive out yourself:
Drive out check-in time is at 10:30 am at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat). Arrive early as parking is limited. Boats returns to pier at 2:30 pm.
- Snorkel masks that cover the whole face are not allowed on this tour.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 hours
- All Hawaii Cruises