Captain Bob's - Picnic Sail & Snorkeling
Snorkel at the world famous Kaneohe Sandbar! View the amazing coral formation of Kaneohe Bay through the boat's glass bottom as we sail through beautiful Pacific ocean waters. A fun adventure that includes swimming, Hawaiian Style water volleyball, sunning, and a BBQ picnic lunch served on board.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Tasty barbecue burger lunch on board*
- Soft drinks and water are provided (beer and wine are available
for an extra charge at $5 each)
- All snorkeling equipment provided – snorkel, mask, fins, life jackets and floating noodles
- Freshwater rinse available on board after your snorkeling adventure
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) and gluten free burgers are available with advance notice.
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up starts at 8:50 am and return to hotels will be about 3:30 to 4:00 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be in your confirmation voucher.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
8:50 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
8:55 am - Hilton Hawaiian Village at Tapa Bus Depot
9:05 am - Ambassador Hotel on Namahana Street side
9:10 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:15 am - Hyatt Regency Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:20 am - Pacific Beach Hotel on Liliuokalani and Koa Avenue
9:25 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
Driving directions if you plan to drive our yourself:
Drive out check-in time is at 10:30 am at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat). Boats returns to pier at 2:30 pm.
- A Covid-19 Surcharge of $10.00 per Adult & Child will be collected at time of pick-up.
- Snorkel masks that cover the whole face are not allowed on this tour.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Masks must be worn at all times except when entering the water or at meal time. There will be mandatory temperature checks.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- 4 hours
- All Hawaii Cruises