Captain Bob's - Picnic Sail & Snorkeling
Snorkel at the world famous Kaneohe Sandbar! View the amazing coral formation of Kaneohe Bay through the boat's glass bottom as we sail through beautiful Pacific ocean waters. A fun adventure that includes swimming, Hawaiian Style water volleyball, sunning, and a BBQ picnic lunch served on board.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Roundtrip transportation
- Sanitized professional snorkeling equipment
- Hawaiian style water volleyball
- Hearty picnic lunch
- Soft drinks, hot cocoa, coffee, tea
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) burgers are available with advance notice.
- Where and When:
- Drive out check-in time at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat) at 10:30am.
If you selected transportation, please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
8:50 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
8:55 am - Hilton Hawaiian Village at Tapa Bus Depot
9:05 am - Ambassador Hotel on Namahana Street side
9:10 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:15 am - Hyatt Regencey Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:20 am - Pacific Beach Hotel on Liliuokalani and Koa Avenue
9:25 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
- This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Please bring swimwear,towel, cover-up clothing, and sunscreen.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- All Hawaii Cruises