North Shore Catamaran - Morning Snorkel Picnic
Come aboard our beautiful 40’ catamaran, Ho’o Nanea, and snorkel in the clear tropical water near famous Waimea Bay. North Shore Catamaran Morning Snorkel Picnic is a four hour trip to snorkel and sail. Hawaii sailing is one of the most popular Hawaii activities. Ho'o Nanea provides our visitors with a comfortable, smooth sailing experience. In the summer season May-October you may see spinner dolphins and Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Whenever possible the tour will pass by the site of Hawaii Shark Encounters to get a glimpse at Galapagos and Sandbar sharks
Snorkeling Hawaii is an adventure into an underwater paradise. The living reefs of Hawaii are host to thousands of species of fish and other marine life. Oahu Snorkeling allows our visitors to experience the natural wonder of Hawaii’s warm waters, in a safe and educational environment.
After exploring the amazing underwater scenery come back aboard the Ho’o Nanea for a delicious deli lunch and cold drink. Lunch includes a variety of foods including wraps, sandwiches and potato salad. Drink selection includes juices, sodas and water.
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Delicious deli lunch: a variety of sandwiches, wraps and potato salad
- Refreshing beverage, including water, sodas and juices
Morning Snorkel Picnic
North Shore Snorkel
Oahu North Shore Sail
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 9 am. Return at 1 pm.
Departs from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu. View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Please note: All sails are weather permitting. Sailing, snorkeling and dolphin spotting are all seasonal activities and cannot be guaranteed.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from mid-May to mid-October
- 4 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- Ho'o Nanea, a 40-foot catamaran, can accommodate up to 25 passengers.