Sea Life Park - Dolphin Royal Swim
The Sea Life Park Dolphin Royal Swim is the top dolphin activity at Sea Life Park. This interactive program features 2 amazing, specially trained dolphins. This is easily the most amazing and thrilling dolphin experience you can have. You will get extensive interaction with the dolphins such as an affectionate hand shake, a special dolphin kiss, and a breathtaking dorsal fin ride. The most exciting moment is during the foot push - you will feel the incredible power of these noble animals as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet. This is an adventure of a lifetime, and it’s only available at Sea Life Park.
- Best dolphin adventure at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Get up close with dolphins – pet them, receive a dolphin kiss, take a dorsal fin ride and learn dolphin hand signals
- Experience an exciting foot push by a dolphin
- Learn about dolphin anatomy, physiology, training and conservation
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
- Refillable souvenir cup & 3 photos included.
Other Sea Life Park
activities, such as the Sea Lion Discovery and the Hawaiian
Ray Encounter, are available at a discount in combination with a Dolphin Royal Swim booking. You may add up to 2 of these activities to
your Dolphin Royal Swim, but the
pricing listed is the add-on price and is only available for the same
person that is doing the Dolphin Royal Swim.
Combo Tours Restrictions:
Sea Lion Discovery: Minimum age 8. One paying adult must accompany each child age 8-12.
Hawaiian Reef Encounter: Minimum age 4. One paying guest age 13+ must accompany each child age 4-7.
Shark Trek: Minimum
age 8. One paying adult must accompany each child 8-12. Must be able
to wear special helmet and equalize ear pressure under water.