Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour
The Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour is a tour to the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, followed by a tour of Downtown Honolulu.
Highlights include the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center's 20-minute film presentation of the 1941 attack. Next you will be shuttled, by boat, to the USS Arizona Memorial. After Pearl Harbor. Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres. View `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum.
Security restrictions will be enforced. Pearl Harbor has storage available for $3.00.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
Punchbowl National Cemetery
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 8:45 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- Shirt and shoes required on the Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses & skirts not recommended.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Due to the pandemic, the film is currently not being shown but guests will spend more time at the Arizona Memorial.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Wednesday & Friday except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- 5 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours