Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour
The Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour is a tour to the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, followed by a tour of Downtown Honolulu.
Highlights include the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center's 20-minute film presentation of the 1941 attack. Next you will be shuttled, by boat, to the USS Arizona Memorial. After Pearl Harbor. Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres. View `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
Punchbowl National Cemetery
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki at 10:45 am and returns at approximately 4:00 pm. Tour time is approximate and subject to change. The exact pick-up time will be emailed with your confirmation.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Navy shuttle boat operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
Effective Saturday, May 21, 2022, Pearl Harbor National Memorial has instituted a mandatory mask requirement for all indoor type spaces, including restrooms, gift shops, the USS Arizona Memorial, museum and theater.
This policy is enforced while COVID transmission level is high.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- Approx. 5-6 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours