Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Arizona & Punchbowl
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
The Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Arizona & Punchbowl is an unforgettable experience for all. Experience the emotional date "which will live in infamy," December 7th, 1941. Pearl Harbor survivors share their experience of that ill-fated day. Relive the terror of the attack through a powerful film. Visit the men of valor in their final resting place. USS Arizona Memorial is a must for all visitors to the Hawaiian Islands. Enjoy the newly opened Pacific Aviation Museum which presents classic and rare WWII American and Japanese airplanes. The tour concludes with a historical tour of downtown Honolulu to view Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, and Mission Houses Museum. Finally drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery. This is one of the best Pearl Harbor tours that combines it all.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha and Mission Houses Museum
King Kamehameha Statue
Museum at Pearl Harbor
Black Tears of the Arizona
View from USS Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Shoes and shirt required on the Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses & skirts not recommended.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items.
This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted.
Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Lap child rides for free. (2 and under)
Security restrictions will be enforced. Storage available for $3.00 at Pearl Harbor. Eating a light meal before your pick up is recommended. Lunch stop en route. Meal purchase is on your own.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.