USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
Visit historic symbols of freedom and perseverance on the "Memorial Tour." See Pearl Harbor's USS Arizona Memorial, the "Mighty Mo" Battleship Missouri, and the National Memorial cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater.
This deeply moving Pearl Harbor experience begins with a visit to Pearl Harbor's Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Next, tour the USS Missouri where the armistice ending the war was signed.
On the return to Waikiki drive through historic downtown and see attractions such as Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, City Hall and the Mission Houses. Experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.Tour Highlights:
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Boat operations are subject to weather conditions or maintenance schedules of the Navy)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
Gold Option Includes: *This option is the only option after March 1, 2022. The standard tour will be discontinued.
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
Deck on USS Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
Guests age 12 and over are required to show proof of vaccination in order to visit restaurants, museums and similar establishments or show proof of a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours. There are sights on this tour that may require this.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
-Either a hard or digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card AND photo identification with the same information as the proof of vaccination. Vaccines administered outside of the US are not accepted.
-Full vaccination means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
-Must be an FDA approved molecular or antigen test taken within 48 hours AND photo identification.
If you have additional questions about the vaccination mandate, please visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu.
The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Due to the pandemic, the film is currently not being shown, but guests will spend more time at the Arizona Memorial.
- Operation Days:
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours