Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Circle Island Tour
All Oahu visitors should visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. It is a meaningful patriotic experience that gives you a window to the events that drew us into WWII.
Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona, and Circle Island Tour is a great activity for every Hawaiian vacation. This tour will give you a special appreciation for Hawaii, the 50th state.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Oahu circle island tour including these locations:
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - closed on Memorial Day
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation
- No-host lunch option at Polynesian Cultural Center or Kualoa Ranch
North Shore Beaches
North Shore Surfing
Black Tears of the Arizona
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-ups begin at 7:00 am. Returns to Waikiki at around 5:00 pm.
- Strict security measures are being enforced at the USS Arizona Memorial.
No handbags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Visitor Center or on the memorial.
Strollers with compartments or pockets must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Baggage storage is available for a fee.
Personal cameras are allowed.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off. Transportation is in deluxe tour bus.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. Closed on Thanksgiving, December 7, Christmas and New Years Day.
- 10 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours