Diamond Head Crater Adventure Oahu Nature Tours
Diamond Head Crater Adventure is an educational and fun guided hike. On this tour you will take a pleasurable hike to the summit of the crater where the fire goddess Pele is said to dwell. The crater is 763 feet above the rest of the island, and you won’t believe the 360-degree views of Waikiki, Honolulu, and the endless turquoise sea. Don't miss this opportunity to experience the grandest view in all of paradise! What a memorable experience and don’t forget you’ll receive a personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate with a photo of the crater that's suitable for framing.
**This tour is 2 ½ hours and operates daily with 6:00am or 9:30am pickup times.
- Educational and fun guided hike to the top of Diamond Head
- Includes the Diamond Head admission fee
- 360-degree view of the island and ocean
- Professional and knowledgeable guide who will accompany you to the summit and provide a safe and memorable experience
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate with a photo of the crater that's suitable for framing
- Where and When:
- Free Hotel Pick-up. Tours run 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Guest must be able to walk on uneven/unpaved surfaces.
Not suitable for children under 5.
No pregnant women.
Must be able to climb stairs and mildly steep terrain.
No persons with heart problems.
Please bring lots of drinking water.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 1/2 hours
- Oahu Nature Tours