Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Savor local island dishes, watch or take part in Hawaiian cultural activities and enjoy live island-style entertainment in one memorable evening on Oahu’s north shore. Toa Luau takes place at the Waimea Valley botanical garden and is one of the island’s best luaus that includes a delicious luau buffet dinner. It’s a great way to spend an evening in paradise.
Your Toa Luau reservation also includes same-day admission to the botanical garden at Waimea Valley. Plan to arrive a bit earlier in the day if you would like to enjoy a stroll through the garden, which is home to historical sites and a beautiful waterfall, where you can enjoy a swim if the weather permits.
Toa Luau Highlights:
- Oahu luau on the north shore, within a tropical botanical garden
- Luau ticket includes admission to Waimea Valley (botanical garden visit is optional)
- Toa Luau presents cultural demonstrations and island arts & crafts
- Enjoy a tasty luau dinner
- Watch the spectacular Toa Luau show after dinner
Toa Luau Buffet Menu:
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- White Cake with Coconut Frosting
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
**A meal of mixed vegetables can be created for vegetarians. Guests with gluten requirements can eat most things on the buffet except the cake, macaroni salad and bread rolls.
Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only.
Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Toa Luau Seating Chart
The Luau seating is
Seating is usually at round tables that seat
10 guests. Tables are pre-assigned and you will receive your table number at check in.
Toa Luau Fire Dance
Waimea Valley Luau
- Where and When:
- Drive Out
Check-in for the luau begins at 4:45 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts , please drive yourself to the valley and give yourself at least 3 hours before 4:00 pm to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Waikiki or North Shore Roundtrip Transportation
If you selected this option, your confirmation email will list the closest pick-up location to your hotel and the pick up time. While you can expect delays due to traffic, please be sure to be at your pick up location a few minutes before the listed time.
Please look for a black bus or van with a TOA LUAU sticker on the side.
Centralized pick up locations include Ala Moana Hotel, Ilikai Hotel, Hotel LaCroix, Hyatt Centric, Courtyard Laie, and Turtle Bay Resort.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- Monday & Wednesday
- 3.5 hours
- Toa Luau