Polynesian Cultural Center- All Day Packages
There are several Oahu Luaus that you can take advantage of through the Polynesian Cultural Center. If you don't see what you're looking for on this page check out the General Admission Packages!
Call in regards to multi-activity bookings!
Option # 1Super Ambassador Package
This package offered by the Polynesian Cultural Center provides you with the finest quality and service available including:
Choice of Prime Rib Buffet Dinner or Alii Luau Dinner. Make sure to choose which dinner the party wants when making your reservation.
A personalized guided tour to all the island nations of Polynesia including Tonga, Figi, Hawaii, Samoa, New Zealand, Marquesas, Tahiti, etc.
Reserved seats at Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant
Fine Dining on Hawaiian foods and a choice of four entrees (Super Ambassador guests can also choose to feast at the Ali’i Oahu Luau)
V.I.P. seating at Ha: Breath of Life
The number of PCC’s Super Ambassador show seats and service is very limited. Please reserve your spot as early as possible, particularly in the peak seasons (June-Aug and Dec-Jan).
Option # 2Ambassador & Prime Dining Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ambassador & Prime Dining Package is a great way to enjoy all that the center has to offer with some “extras” including:
Admission to these villages: Tonga Islands, Fiji Islands, Hawaii Islands, Samoa Islands, New Zealand Islands, Marquesas Islands, and Tahiti Islands
A canoe tour of the islands
The Laie Tour, including stops at the Hawaii Temple Visitors Center and Brigham Young University Hawaii
A choice of IMAX™ films
The number of PCC’s Ambassador show seats and service is very limited. Please reserve your spot as early as possible, particularly in the peak seasons (June-Aug and Dec-Jan).
Option # 3Ambassador & Ali'i Luau Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ambassador Ali'i Luau Package is one of the most popular Hawaii attractions available. This package includes:
Rainbows of Paradise, Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant
The Laie Tour
A choice of IMAX™ movies
The Ali’i Luau all-you-can-eat buffet featuring classic Hawaiian food as well as live entertainment such as Hawaiian Dances
Premium seating at Ha: Breath of Life
Pineapple Deelite Dessert
The number of the Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ambassador show seats and service is very limited. Please reserve your spot as early as possible, particularly in the peak seasons (June-Aug and Dec-Jan).
Option # 4 (Our Most Popular Visitor Attraction Package)Ali’i Luau Package
The Alii Luau offers a variety of live entertainment such as Tahitian dances and even a fire dance! This Oahu Luau package includes:
• Hula, of course
• Multi-lingual hosts and hostesses
• Clear views of the imu ceremony
• The Polynesian Cultural Center's "Ambassador of Aloha" emcee
• And more!
…along with the whole Polynesian Cultural Center experience!
Alii Luau Dinner
Hawaiian Hula Dancer
Maori Taiaha Fighting
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- If you selected Waikiki roundtrip transportation, the exact pick-up location and time will be emailed in your confirmation. Pick-up locations are at centralized hotel locations.
Check in any time after 12:00 pm.
Located in Laie at 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy.
Village Hours: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Ali'i Luau: Start times vary, please check the day's start time at check-in. Doors open 30 minutes before start time.
Prime Rib: Doors open from 5:00 pm to 6:45 pm.
Show begins after dinners conclude.
- If driving there is an $8.00 parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
- No alcohol policy: Due to the Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
Designated smoking areas are available.
Flash photography is not permitted during the evening show performance.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs. If you require an ADA lift bus, we do require at least 48 hours notice to secure availability.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available as an add-on. You can make this selection in the shopping cart.
For those driving there is an $8 parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) do get their own seat and food at the luau show/dinner, but must sit in an adult's lap at the evening show (Ha Breath of Life Show).
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except Sundays, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- Approximately 9 hours (Park opens at 12:00 pm. Evening show ends around 9:00 pm.)
- Polynesian Cultural Center