Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
This Oahu grand circle island tour takes you to many of Oahu's most scenic areas. It includes a visit to the Byodo-in Temple and the Dole Plantation.
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Waimea Valley (admission included) - tram ride is an optional add-on
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Drive through historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
Lunch Menu - select from the choices below:
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple and Waimea Valley
- Expert, Live Narration
- Lunch at Waimea Valley’s Ke Nui Kitchen
1. Turkey/Provolone Sandwich w/ Lettuce, Tomato, Mustard & Mayo Packets, Chips & Cookie
2. Veggie Stack w/ Pesto & Provolone with Chips & Cookie (vegetarian)
3. Miso Glazed Tofu Wrap (vegan)
Lunch includes a beverage (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Hawaiian Sun juice and bottled water).
Gluten free menu option: The turkey/provolone sandwich and the veggie stack are also available gluten free. If you would like to have the gluten free version of one of these meals, please call us to make your reservation.
- Where and When:
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Waikiki locations.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 7:00 am and returns at approximately 4:30 to 4:45 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed in your confirmation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- In the event any of the existing stops are not open, more time will be spent at the other stops and/or alternate stops that will be determined.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Saturday
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows