Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
This Oahu grand circle island tour takes you to many of Oahu's most scenic areas. It includes a visit to the Byodo-in Temple and the Dole Plantation.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- LUNCH - If you do not choose the Gold option, please know that there is
not time to order lunch at the usual stop. You can bring a bag
lunch/snacks or there may or may not be time to grab something quick in
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
Gold Package: Includes a bento box lunch at Waimea Valley.
- Where and When:
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Waikiki locations.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 7:00 am and returns at approximately 4:30 to 4:45 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed in your confirmation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Gold Package includes a bento lunch.
In the event any of the existing stops are not open, more time will be spent at the other stops and/or alternate stops that will be determined.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows