Oahu Grand Circle Island - Kualoa Ranch & Dole Pineapple Plantation Tour
Grand Circle Island Tour, Kualoa Ranch & Dole Plantation takes you to many of Oahu's most scenic areas. It includes a visit at Dole Plantation. Plus a new feature has been added to this tour: the Kualoa Tram ride.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu'u Point
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tour (tram ride included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- Tour includes a stop for a sit-down lunch (lunch not included, 1 hour approximately)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Gold Package is an optional upgrade
Gold Package: Upgrade your tour with the Gold Package. Enjoy a local-style buffet lunch at Kualoa's Ranch House. The lunch buffet offers a variety of delicious Hawaiian favorites, including Kualoa Field Green Salad, BBQ Pork Ribs and Kualoa Chili with Ranch Raised Grass-fed Beef and Paniolo Chili Seasonings.
- Where and When:
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up.
This tour departs Waikiki at 8:15-8:35 am and returns at approximately 5:45 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Gold Package includes a buffet lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day and Thanksgiving
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows