Limited Time! Big discount on this Oahu Circle Island Tour!
All of Oahu in One Day Tour
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
From Sept 30th to Oct 6th, this tour will not go to Hanauma Bay due to repairs and road resurfacing.
Hawaii Activities Discount and Roberts Hawaii Tours are offering you a deluxe tour of the famous island of Oahu. From the lush, beautiful mountains of the Pali to clear blue mesmerizing waters of Hanauma Bay, you will experience it all from the culture and diversity of Hawaii, to exploring the wonders and sacred beauties that make this island a "must see". While on this 120-mile tour, you will witness the most memorable highlights Oahu has to offer.
- Drive by Diamond Head and exclusive Kahala estates
- Stop at Hanauma Bay (except Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Stop at Halona Blowhole
- Drive by Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Beach
- Oahu North Shore surfing beaches
- Sugar cane and pineapple fields
- Stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Stop at the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- No-host lunch option available (at Coral Kingdom)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
North Shore Oahu
- Where and When:
- Pick-up starting around 7:30 am from select major hotels in Waikiki. The exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you.
Tour returns to Waikiki at approximately 5:00 pm.
- If a guest needs an ADA lift (for wheelchair) at least 48 to 72 hours notice is required. Please either call to notate in reservation or place a note next to guest name.
- Special Notes:
- This tour does not stop at the Byodo-In temple.
Lunch is not included in this tour, but there will be a lunch stop where guests can purchase lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 9 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Air-conditioned tour bus