Twogood Kayaks Hawaii - Mokulua Islands Kayak Tour
This Oahu Kayaking tour takes place on Kailua Bay's calm-reef protected waters. Your guide, well-versed in marine life, Hawaiian history, and our island's geological formations, will guide you along this scenic coastal area to several close offshore islets while telling stories and imparting thought provoking information about Hawaii. You will learn the fun and safe way to paddle your kayak from your guide who is also a master paddler and instructor. If you choose, your guide will even teach you how to catch a few waves.
You will be landing your safe and stable sit-on-top kayak on one of the two-world famous beaches (Kailua or Lanikai) for some snorkeling. You'll also stop at several of our close offshore islands for swimming and relaxing on sandy white beaches. While on the island you can trek to natural pools or a breath-taking cove.
This Oahu Kayaking package includes a kayak, paddle, life jacket, picnic lunch (french-style sub-sandwich, chips, and a drink) , and guide. Snorkeling gear (fins, mask and snorkel), dry bag, and padded backrest for your kayak are also included.
- Kayak and tour guide
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Dry bag
- Picnic lunch (French-style sub sandwich, chips and a drink)
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up is between 7:45 am and 8:15 am from Monday to Friday, or from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on Saturday. The exact hotel pick-up time will be specified on your voucher. Look for a white van with Twogood Kayaks on the side.
If you are driving out yourself, check-in is at 8:15 am at the Twogood Kayaks shop, 134-B Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734. View Map
The tour begins at 9:00 am. Return to Waikiki is around 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Wear comfortable swimwear and shoes or sandals good for walking on rocks. Please bring hat, sunscreen, underwater camera, sunglasses and a eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses/sunglasses. Waterproof bags to keep your things dry are available to rent at $3.00/day. You should bring your Credit Card with you - we will take an impression of it for a security deposit for the equipment you are using, and you will use their voucher that we email to them as their ticket for entry to the activity.
Be prepared for a little exercise and to get wet.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- Twogood Kayaks Hawaii