Kailua Beach Adventures - Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour
The Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self Guided Tour was created by our head instructor. This Oahu Kayaking Tour will satisfy the independent adventurer who wants a great time while exploring at their own pace. You will be prepared for your adventure with a detailed video briefing and instructions given by our experienced staff. This memorable Oahu tour is a great value for a Hawaii activity!
Hawaiin Kayaking Adventure Self Guided Tour includes:
Highlights of the Kailua Beach Experience:
- 4 hour self-guided tour of beautiful and world famous Kailua Beach
- Swim and snorkel among beautiful live coral and colorful reefs
- Boogie boarding at Kailua Beach
- See hundreds of tropical fish native to Hawaii
- Opportunity for endangered Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle sightings
- All snorkeling equipment and boogie boarding equipment provided
- Local style Hawaiian lunch plate, pizza or calzone, or salad
- Round trip transportation from your hotel included
Kailua Beach Adventures
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map). We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel starting at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 3:30 pm.
- Minimum age 8 years old.
Ages 8 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 hours
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro Kayak Seat