Twogood Kayaks Hawaii - Kayak Adventure Package
Hawaii Ocean Kayaking is one of the most fun Oahu Activities. You will enjoy your day as you Kayak in Oahu. Twogood Kayaks Kayak Adventure Package allows you to create your own adventure and paddle at your own pace. Oahu Kayak Tours take place in a beautiful reef protected bay.
Oahu Kayak Tours begin with hotel pick up in a comfortable van for your trip to Kailua. A quick stop is made by our store to sign waivers and take part in our safety briefing with paddling map, weather assessment, and orientation of the paddling area. Next, an experienced staff member will take you to Kailua Beach Park and will help unload your kayaks and give you a paddling lesson.
You will depart on a self-guided tour of our beautiful reef protected bay. Enjoy your Oahu Kayaks journey in our calm turquoise waters filled with endangered sea turtles and sea birds. After lunch on one of 3 islands that are bird sanctuaries, you can go for a walk to secret cove or go kayak surfing! Land your kayak on the beautiful beaches for snorkeling, swimming, hiking, and sunning.
Upon your return to the beach park at 2:45 pm, you will be picked up in the same location you were dropped-off.
Lunch is included: french-style sub-sandwich, chips, and a drink.
Reserve your Oahu Kayak Tours with Hawaii Vacations today!
- Unguided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle over to an offshore island, such as Popoia Island or the Mokulua Islands
- Relax on the beach or go snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish and turtles
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up is between 7:45 am and 8:15 am from Monday to Friday, or from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on Saturday. The exact hotel pick-up time will be specified on your voucher. Look for a white van with Twogood Kayaks on the side.
If you are driving our yourself, check-in is at 8:15 am at the Twogood Kayaks shop, 134-B Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734. View Map
The tour begins at 9:00 am. Return to Waikiki is around 4:00 pm.
- You should bring your Credit Card with you. Twogoods Kayaks will take an impression of it for a security deposit for the equipment you are using. You will use their voucher that we email to them as their ticket for entry to the activity.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Please wear comfortable swimwear and shoes or sandals for walking on rocks. Please bring hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, underwater camera, and a eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses. Waterproof bags to keep your items dry are available to rent at $3.00 /day.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 6 hours
- Twogood Kayaks Hawaii