Kailua Beach Adventures - 2 Hour Guided Kayak Tour
If you’re pressed for time and still want to get in a kayaking trip in Oahu, then look no further than Oahu Activities! They have partnered with Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks to offer a 2 hour guided kayak tour through Kailua Bay. This trip allows you to kayak in Oahu and still have time in the day for other Hawaii Activities.
The day begins with pick up from any Waikiki Hotel or if you’re coming from other islands you can just check in at the Kailua offices by 9:15am to prepare for the trip. And don’t worry about bringing any necessary gear. You’ll be outfitted with everything you need including life jackets, lockers, and dry bags. Once you have all of your gear, you’ll then go through a short briefing and instruction by one of the experienced eco-guides before heading out for a two hour Oahu kayaking adventure. After the two hour trip, you’ll head back to the Kailua shop for lunch and to grab snorkel gear or boogie boards for the second part of the Oahu tours. Once the fun is over, you can use their shower facilities to change into dry clothes for the trip home. You can expect to be back at your hotel around 3:30pm.
If it’s kayaks on Oahu you’re looking for and you want a short trip, look no further than Hawaii Activities! Call them today for the best Hawaii Discount on Kayaks in Oahu.
Lunch Menu: Several options of meat and vegetarian
hand-tossed pizzas, calzones, burgers, salads, and Korean BBQ,
sandwiches, sodas and juice. Vegetarian, vegan and other dietary
restrictions will be accommodated.
- Two hour guided kayak tour from Kailua Beach to Popoi'a Island
- Short hike on the island, which is a seabird sanctuary
- Paddle back to Kailua Beach and enjoy two hours of beach activities
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map) We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel. Pick-ups begin at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 2:30 pm.
- Must be adventure minded and physically able
- Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
Minimum age 8 years old.
Ages 8 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Save by purchasing from Hawaii Discount
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 Hours: 2 hours of guided Oahu kayaking + 2 hours free time at Kailua Beach
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro kayak seat