SeaBreeze Watersports - Jet Ski Rentals
For Oahu Jet skiing and Jet Ski Rentals in Oahu at the best price order with Sea Breeze Jet Ski Rentals and save with Hawaii Activities Discount.
The Oahu Jet Ski Adventure begins with a safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel to your ocean launch point in Maunalua Bay. Guests spend thirty minutes playing in Maunalua Bay's beautiful waters.
All jet skiing with Sea Breeze is done in a protected riding area in beautiful Maunalua Bay framed by the Koolau Mountains. The number one goal of Sea Breeze is safety.
Sea Breeze is proud to feature our new 100-passenger jet ski barge complete with shade, cubicles to store personal items, a seating area & Oahu's friendliest staff.
Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range! Don't forget your camera!
- Have a fun time jet skiing in scenic Maunalua Bay
- State-of-the-art Yamaha VX110 personal watercraft (jet ski)
- Jet skis are launched from an activities barge, complete with shade, a seating area and cubicles to store personal items
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastline, the Ko'olau Mountain Range and protected Maunalua Bay
- Free roundtrip transportation with pick-up from Waikiki hotels
- Where and When:
- Departs from Hawaii Kai Center
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check-in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Guests should wear swimsuits because they will get wet. Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 lbs to ride on the back.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back.
Pregnant women may not participate.
- Special Notes:
- Digital media photo services are available for all participants.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Total time with transportation is approximately 3.5 hours
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- State-of-the-art 2006 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis