Kualoa Ranch - 1 Hour Horseback Riding Tour
Explore Oahu on horseback! At Kualoa Ranch, one of the most popular visitor attractions on Oahu, you can enjoy a horseback riding tour that takes you to some of the island's most beautiful locations. Ride through forested areas and across verdant valleys and enjoy scenic views of the Ko'olau Mountain Range and the ocean.
- Explore the southern part of Kualoa Ranch
- See Chinaman's Hat Island and an ancient Hawaiian fishpond
- Perfect tour if you would like to try out horseback riding
Please note: Riders must be at least 10 years old to participate. All participants must wear covered (closed-toed) shoes, attend a briefing and sign a liability waiver. Long pants and sunscreen are recommended.
If you would like to add roundtrip transportation with pick-up in Waikiki, please read below:
Waikiki pick-up for any tour will be between 6:50 am and 7:30 am, or at 10:00 am. Return times available at 2:30 pm or 3:45 pm.
Please note the times when you book, as there may be a waiting period when you are at the ranch.
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway - note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic "Hygienic Store" in the village of Kahalu'u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli'i Island (Chinaman's Hat).
- Riders must wear covered (closed-toed) shoes.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
Minimum height is 4ft 6in (137 cm).
Maximum weight is 230 lbs (104 kg).
Covered shoes required.
Must attend briefing.
Must sign liability waiver.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily, except 12/25 and 1/1
- 1 hour
- Kualoa Ranch