Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Three Star Dinner Cruise
Be welcomed aboard the Star of Honolulu by graceful hula dancers. The romantic atmosphere will set the mood for your special night. Nature provides a spectacular Hawaiian sunset. Enjoy fine food, entertainment and star treatment.
Five Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner. Enjoy the My Hawaii Show
The Star of Honolulu has 4 decks, is 232 feet, and has a capacity of 1,500 passengers. She is ADA. compliant with elevators accessible to all decks, designated wheelchair assistant, written safety briefings for hearing-impaired guests and restroom and ballroom signs posted in Braille.
- Imported and Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack)
- Carr’s Crackers
- Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens
- Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster
- Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce
- Housemade Idaho Russet and Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes
- Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake
- Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and Tea
Special menu requests (vegetarian) available with 24 hours notice.
Star of Honolulu
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Valentine's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!