Star of Honolulu - Romance Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
This Oahu Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Sailing Tours page for other available
Be welcomed aboard the Star of Honolulu by graceful hula dancers. You'll be shown to a cozy table for two and offered drinks of your choice. The Atmosphere will conspire to broaden your romantic experience, setting the mood for your special night. Nature provides a glorious Hawaiian sunset. Your hosts offer champagne, fine food, dancing, live jazz entertainment and star treatment.
Enjoy a 7 Course French Style Dinner, Hawaiian Bellini, private window table, live jazz and a complimentary photo.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain's welcome reception
- Admiral's Salad
- Live Maine Lobster Entrée
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- Prime Tenderloin of Beef Entrée
- Chef's Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Kona Blend Coffee and Organic Teas
Special menu requests (vegetarian) available with 24 hours notice.
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Valentine's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!