Star of Honolulu - Romance Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
Be welcomed aboard the Star of Honolulu by graceful hula dancers. You'll be shown to a cozy table for two and offered drinks of your choice. The Atmosphere will conspire to broaden your romantic experience, setting the mood for your special night. Nature provides a glorious Hawaiian sunset. Your hosts offer champagne, fine food, dancing, live jazz entertainment and star treatment.
Enjoy a 7 Course French Style Dinner, Hawaiian Bellini, private window table, live jazz and a complimentary photo.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain's welcome reception
- Admiral's Salad
- Live Maine Lobster Entrée
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- Prime Tenderloin of Beef Entrée
- Chef's Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Kona Blend Coffee and Organic Teas
Special menu requests (vegetarian) available with 24 hours notice.
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Valentine's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!