Dolphin Star - New Year's Eve Cocktail & Dance
Welcome the new year on the Starlet with a glass of champagne, great ocean views of the fireworks plus a live Hawaiian music and DJ!
- Where and When:
- Cruise time: 10:30 pm - 12:15 am
Check in at 10:00 pm at the Ala Wai Boat Harbor (located just west of the Prince Waikiki hotel).
If you're standing at the harbor side of the Prince Waikiki Hotel and looking at the ocean, the Dolphin Star will be to your right side.
Parking is limited, please arrive early. Parking is available at nearby parking garages and metered parking at the Harbor. Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by the Dolphin Star and subject to change without notice.
Nearby Parking facilities include:
- Marina Parking Garage
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor Diamond Head Lot
- Ala Moana Blvd. Garage
- Must be 21 years or older.
This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage available at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- Cruise sails toward Diamond Head along the Waikiki coastline. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions.
- Operation Days:
- New Year's Eve (December 31)
- 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Star of Honolulu
- The Dolphin Star is a brand new, eco-friendly 149-passenger catamaran with two decks, ample seating and onboard restrooms.