Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner & Show
Welcome the new year in with a glass of "champagne" Three Course Maine Lobster Dinner, 2 Premium Beverages and "My Hawaii-Lei of Memories" Revue.
Window Seat & Bottle of Champagne Upgrade: Includes a window seat and 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons
Window Seat, Bottle of Champagne, & Memory Photo Upgrade: Includes a window seat, 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons, and 1 Photo per person
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:30 pm at Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace View Map
Cruise departs at 10:15 pm and returns at 12:30 am.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available for an additional fee (you can add transportation during checkout).
- Operation Days:
- New Year's Eve (December 31)
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.