Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Admiral Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks
Welcome the new year with a glass of "champagne", a Five Course Lobster and Prime Tenderloin of Beef Dinner and two premium beverages served to your own private table. Also enjoy live Jazz in the Super Nova Room.
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:30 pm at Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace View Map
Cruise departs at 10:15 pm and returns at 12:30 am.
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
- This New Year's Eve cruise package is not recommended for children under 12.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available for an additional fee (you can add transportation during checkout).
- Operation Days:
- New Year's Eve
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.