Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Admiral Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks
Welcome the new year with a glass of "champagne", a Five Course Lobster and Prime Tenderloin of Beef Dinner and two premium beverages served to your own private table. Also enjoy live Jazz in the Super Nova Room.
Window Seat & Bottle of Champagne Upgrade: Includes a window seat and 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons
Window Seat, Bottle of Champagne, & Memory Photo Upgrade: Includes a window seat, 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons, and 1 Photo per person
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:30 pm at Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace View Map
Cruise departs at 10:15 pm and returns at 12:30 am.
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
- This New Year's Eve cruise package is not recommended for children under 12.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available for an additional fee (you can add transportation during checkout).
- Operation Days:
- New Year's Eve
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.