Join Makani Catamaran on this Memorial Day cruise to honor those who have given their lives in service to their country.
Every year Honolulu celebrates those who gave their lives serving our country with a special Lantern Floating Ceremony at Ala Moana Beach Park. This special event sail takes place on the last Monday in May to celebrate Memorial Day.
After a beautiful ceremony of remembrance, these specially crafted floating lanterns are launched lovingly into the water as a touching show of symbolism.
- Enjoy a special Memorial Day sail along Honolulu &
Waikiki to watch the city lights, sunset and Lantern Floating
- Viewing the lanterns as they are set off from shore takes on a different perspective when observed from the ocean
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation provided
- Island-style dinner buffet
- 1 complimentary drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Island Style Chicken Breast
- Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Steamed White Rice
- Curry Tofu Vegetable Wraps
- Veggie Spring Rolls
- Roasted Red Potato Salad with hints of Olive Oil & Dijon
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies