Makani Catamaran - 4th of July Celebration Sail
What’s the best way to celebrate Independence Day? On the water, sipping a refreshing drink and enjoying a delicious Island–Style buffet dinner with Makani Catamaran. You'll experience a breathtaking sunset and delicious buffet dinner while sailing along the beautiful Waikiki Coast followed by a spectacular 4th of July fireworks show.
- Enjoy a special 4th of July sail along Honolulu & Waikiki to watch the city lights, sunset and fireworks show
- Unique vantage point of the Independence Day fireworks and Waikiki Beach
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation provided
- Island-sytle dinner buffet
- 1 complimentary drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
Dinner Selections (menu may be subject to change without notice):
- Island Style Chicken Breast
- Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Steamed White Rice
- Veggie Spring Rolls
- Curry Tofu Vegetable Wraps
- Roasted Red Potato Salad with hints of Olive Oil & Dijon
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bar on Board
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 6:30 pm to 9:00-9:15 pm.
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Slip F-31 at Kewalo Basin Harbor, located at 1009 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
There is ample meter parking near the east end of the harbor.
- The Makani Catamaran is not ADA accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available. Please indicate if you need the free transportation in the shopping cart.
- Operation Days:
- Independence Day
- 2.5 hours
- Makani Nui Catamaran
- 79 passengers
- The state-of-the-art Makani Catamaran features covered and open air seating (semi-enclosed main cabin area), a Bose Surround Sound Stereo System and two forward lounging nets. The 64-foot catamaran is United States Coast Guard certified. Dual restrooms are available on board.