Star of Honolulu - Father's Day Dinner Cruise
Treat Dad to a special Father’s Day dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu. Cruise along the Honolulu coastline and enjoy a delicious roast beef buffet dinner, the entertaining Polynesian Journey show and spectacular Waikiki shoreline views. Dads also receive a free beverage of their choice!
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress, Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Vine-Ripened Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Walnut Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee & Tea
Vegan Selections are marked with *
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki or Kahala hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Takes place on Father's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!