Take to the sky with Makani Helicopters for a thrilling Doors Off, 50 minutes, helicopter tour. This amazing adventure begins with awesome views of Keehi Lagoon and the historic Honolulu Harbor, then continues over the Punchbowl National Cemetery, Ala Moana Beach Park, and Waikiki Beach. You’ll be amazed to see just how compact the downtown Honolulu area is.
You’ll continue around Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and the stunning Kahala Estate. Your aerial tour continues along the windward side of the island, from the Makapu’u Lighthouse, Kaneohe Bay, to the famous Ka’a’awa Valley aka Jurassic Park Valley. The tour then continues along the North Shore with views of the world renowned surfing beaches.
On your way back, you’ll fly over the Dole Pineapple Maze and the birthing stones of Hawaiian Royalty before concluding with aerial views of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Mighty Mo battleship. This doors off Oahu helicopter tour is more than a tour; it’s a once in a lifetime experience!
- See Waikiki hotels and world-famous beach from a bird’s eye view
- Hanauma Bay marine preserve, featuring a spectacular coral reef
- Sea cliffs near Makapu'u Lighthouse
- Mount Olomana and Ko'olau Mountains
- Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Weather/Time permitting, also see Sacred Falls & Dole Pineapple Maze