Inter-Island Sportfishing - Ruckus
Go Oahu Deep Sea Fishing on The Ruckus! This sportfisher is a 38' Bertram with air-conditioned cabin, fully equipped restroom with hot shower, microwave and refrigerator. She also boasts remodeled custom interior and a large shaded bridge. Equipped with the latest electronics inluding Global Positioning System, Fishfinder and Plotter. The Ruckus Oahu Sportfishing is Coast Guard Certified for 6 passengers.
- 38′ Bertram
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Shaded fly bridge
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2-speed reels
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder and plotter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped head (restroom) with hot shower
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 5:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
As long as the catch is under 50 pounds guest can keep up to 50% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 38' Bertram