Sashimi Sunset Bottom Fishing
Come enjoy fishing Oahu’s South Shore with a cool breeze, a delicious meal, and a beautiful sunset. Enjoy the cooler breeze while bottom fishing in Hawaii. The Sunset Bottom Fishing tour runs daily from 4:30pm to 9:30pm and includes hotel transportation, fishing gear, and a Hawaiian style BBQ dinner. Our target fish are snapper, jack, and mackerel. Come join Hawaii Activities Discount and Sashimi Fishing for a great evening of Oahu fishing!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Check in at 4:30 pm. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- NO BANANAS
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher