Sashimi Sunset Bottom Fishing
This Oahu Fishing Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Fishing page for other available tours.
Come enjoy fishing Oahu’s South Shore with a cool breeze, a delicious meal, and a beautiful sunset. Enjoy the cooler breeze while bottom fishing in Hawaii. The Sunset Bottom Fishing tour runs daily from 4:30pm to 9:30pm and includes hotel transportation, fishing gear, and a Hawaiian style BBQ dinner. Our target fish are snapper, jack, and mackerel. Come join Hawaii Activities Discount and Sashimi Fishing for a great evening of Oahu fishing!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Check in at 4:30 pm. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- NO BANANAS
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher