Inter-Island Sportfishing - Shared Fishing Trip Oahu
Share a fishing trip on the Maggie Joe, Ruckus, or the Sea Hawk with Inter-Island Sportfishing. This trio will catch the next big one! Maggie Joe, the longest boat out of the bunch, is a 53’ Custom Sportfisher. Next there is the Ruckus, a 38’ Bertram. And last but not least the Sea Hawk. She is a 41’ Tollycraft. All of these have been refurbished with a new custom interior. Also they are all air conditioned, have large shaded bridge, fully equipped with the latest electronics, and entertainment systems. Ruckus and Sea Hawk have a maximum of six fishermen.
So book your shared trip today with Hawaii Travel Network. We have the best deals on all Oahu Tours and Oahu Activities. Aloha!
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep half of the fish they catch that are under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- All boats are quipped with Penn & Shimano 2-speed reels.