Inter-Island Sportfishing - Sea Hawk
If you are interested in Oahu deep sea fishing, let Inter-Island Sportfishing make your Hawaiian vacation with a salt water fishing trip for Striped Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Ahi, and others in the Pacific's beautiful blue waters. The equipment, bait, ice, coolers, and expertise to catch the big fish is all provided! The largest catch for Inter-Island Sportfishing is a 1277 pound Pacific Blue Marlin; second place is a 937 pounder Pacific Blue Marlin caught only 2 miles from the harbor.
The Sea Hawk is a 41’ Tollycraft. This boat offers a fast, comfortable and quiet ride. Feel the warm Pacific breeze blow past you as you cut the blue ocean waters en route to some of the best ocean fishing in the world. The Sea Hawk has a new custom interior, large shaded bridge, restroom, latest electronics including global positioning system, plotter, fishfinder, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios. Equipped with Penn & Shimano 2-speed reels.
- 40′ Tollycraft
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Large shaded bridge
- Large release fighting chair
- Penn and Shimano gear
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios
- New custom interior
- Fully-equipped head (restroom)
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
Guest can keep half of the fish caught under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- Up to 6 passengers
- 40' Tollycraft