Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt
Come about our 65’ boat for midnight shark fishing with Sashimi fishing. Beginner? Advanced? Either way, you’re welcome to join us! Ranging in size from the Pacific Grey Reef shark to the huge tiger shark, there are 7 kinds of sharks who reside in Hawaiian waters. Most catches with Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt start at 125 lbs and 5’ in length! The Sashimi fishing staff will show you how to catch the big ones! We’ve had catches up to 16’ and more than 1,000 pounds! Midnight Shark Hunt with Sashimi fishing is a great choice for late night thrill seekers!
Reserve Oahu activities such as the Oahu Midnight Shark Hunt with Hawaii Activities Discount today!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 10:00 pm and return is at approx. 1:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Guests cannot keep anything caught - the crew will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release.
- Operation Days:
- Operation Days vary weekly.
- 3 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- The boat has a capacity of 49, but this tour is limited to a maximum of 15 passengers.
- 65' Delta Sportfisher