Inter-Island Sportfishing - Maggie Joe
This Oahu Fishing Charter is dubbed the Maggie Joe. She is a 53’ custom built sport fisher who can handle intense action and comfort while deep sea fishing Oahu. She has a Murray Bros. fighting chair to pull in the big one and a comfortable shade flying bridge. She also comes fully equipped with an air conditioned cabin, TV- VCR, stereo CD player, restroom, hot shower, and a full kitchen with refriderator/ freezer, microwave, and stove. Maggie Joe Fishing also comes with the best GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios. Maggie Joe pulls in a 95% success or better and the largest catch to date was a 1,227 pound Pacific Blue Marlin. Climb aboard the Maggie Joe and have a great time fishing in Hawaii, she is certified for 25 passengers. This Inter Island tour will take you places you have never been while fishing in Oahu! Book the Maggie Joe Inter-Island Sportfishing trip or any Oahu Activities with Hawaii Travel Network and save money. Aloha!
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes fishing equipment, bait & ice. Large coolers on board. No fishing license required.
Any fish above 100 lbs will be given to the captain of the boat - any fish under 100 lbs that is caught will be equally shared, 50/50
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip (8-10 hours) or 3/4 day trip (6-7 hours).
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 53' Custom Sportfisher