Inter-Island Sportfishing - Maggie Joe
This Oahu Fishing Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Fishing Tours page for other available tours.
This Oahu Fishing Charter is dubbed the Maggie Joe. She is a 53’ custom built sport fisher who can handle intense action and comfort while deep sea fishing Oahu. She has a Murray Bros. fighting chair to pull in the big one and a comfortable shade flying bridge. She also comes fully equipped with an air conditioned cabin, TV- VCR, stereo CD player, restroom, hot shower, and a full kitchen with refriderator/ freezer, microwave, and stove. Maggie Joe Fishing also comes with the best GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios. Maggie Joe pulls in a 95% success or better and the largest catch to date was a 1,227 pound Pacific Blue Marlin. Climb aboard the Maggie Joe and have a great time fishing in Hawaii, she is certified for 25 passengers. This Inter Island tour will take you places you have never been while fishing in Oahu! Book the Maggie Joe Inter-Island Sportfishing trip or any Oahu Activities with Hawaii Travel Network and save money. Aloha!
- 53' Custom Sportfisher
- Powered by twin 3306TA Cat diesels
- Equipped with top of the line fishing gear and electronics
- Largest fly bridge (shaded) and largest fishing cockpit of any charter boat on Oahu
- Features live well, tuna tubes, a huge brine box for the daily catch and a very large ice hold
- Full-size Murray Brothers fighting chair
- 3 GPS chart plotters, a Furuno fish finder, Koden fish finder, SSB and VHF radios
- Custom-built Fenwick poles
- Shimano and Penn reels
- Bathroom facilities with two showers
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- Maggie Joe will collect a 20% gratuity (of retail) upon check in for parties of 7 or more. Please bring a method of payment for that.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes fishing equipment, bait & ice. Large coolers on board. No fishing license required.
Any fish above 100 lbs will be given to the captain of the boat - any fish under 100 lbs that is caught will be equally shared, 50/50
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip (8-10 hours) or 3/4 day trip (6-7 hours).
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 53' Custom Sportfisher