Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show
This show is currently closed for redesigning. A new show is expected in 2021, please check back with us towards the end
of the year for details!
Mystical, romantic, majestic and exotic all at the same time.Come experience the Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show, and you will give a thumbs up to this shows great entertainment! The Magic of Polynesia Show is performed nightly in its showroom at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, centrally located at 2300 Kalakaua Avenue, within walking distance of most hotels. Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater, Magic of Polynesia delivers on its billing as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. This show has it all! Expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. Witness the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award - the Oscar of Magic. It dazzles with light, sound and action from start to finish…from the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the sophisticated special effects of lasers and sound when simulating a volcano erupting and in other magical illusions.
Magic of Polynesia offers the option of regular or deluxe dinner packages or choose to enjoy the show without dinner.
Adult Dinner Menu:
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
Adult Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hours prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape
Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
Exciting Dinner Show
Magic of Polynesia Show
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- Bar is available stocked with a variety of alcholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia